Sun Link offers a new way to travel to work, play, school…and to connect to other transit. See the information below about Sun Link to help make your streetcar ride fun, easy and convenient.
‣ Plan your trip - click here for a Route Map
‣ Purchase a 1-day SunGO Ticket at the ticket vending machine (if using cash you must have exact change) at any Sun Link stop if you don't already have a SunGO card, SunGO ID & Card, SunGO Ticket or a SunGO Transfer. SunGO can also be purchased from the GoTucson mobile app. Passengers must have a a pass or cash value load on a SunGO product as cash is not accepted on board. Please click here for more information and to purchase SunGO products.
1-Day SunGO ticket. Once activated, good for 24 hours: $4
SunGO Card or SunGO ID & Card cash value:
- One-way full fare: $1.50
- One-way economy fare: $.60
- Children 5 years old and younger ride for free with a paying adult
When you tap your SunGO Card or SunGO ID & Card on a streetcar validator or bus farebox, a transfer will automatically be loaded to the card. Transfers are valid for up to two hours or two trips, and are free between Sun Link, Sun Tran Routes 1-99 and select Sun Shuttle routes.
‣ Tap your SunGO card, ticket or transfer on the validator near the door once on board the streetcar.
‣ To signal your desired stop, press one of the yellow stop request buttons located throughout the vehicle.